Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 2011

August 23, afternoon I went to dp to buy present for somebody, while walking alone inside dp , everything recall bck on my mind, I remember I promised to buy her watch and celebrates with her. I smiled and go inside the shop and start choosing , during that time I really out of budjet to buy a watch over rm 200 , but those memories recall back ...

Past:
Me:hey dear.... u like to wear watch but why always wear cheap watch. .

Her:is ok, branded thing vry expensive , cheap thing but look nice is ok to me, and I don't mind wear cheap watch as long as I like it.

Me: haha... (speak to myself someday I will buy u better watch..)

When buying I got two option. Rm109 and 268 but 109 look nt really nice n no bling bling inside So I decide to take 268, lucky got discount if not I goin to eat sand .

During night time... then begin our meeting after 2 and a half month break up....I maybe I m stupid enuff to do back those thing , but I just know that I love her ..love is blind right? =)

So I went to fetch her, and begin some casual chat In Side my car, everything goes well, until we reached klebang sunset bar... after dinning we chat abit about our past...and suddenly the waiter bring out my cake that I brought to her for tonight birthday countdown celebration, And her eye begin to tear... my heart feel so pain , I don't know why I m in pain... bcuz my plan tonight is to watch her smile..(Forgive me if my english is broken) , but I m glad she happy.
After 12am is August 24 and I still remember is her special day...I wanted too ....
But something went so wrong that night....
My feeling is getting heavy and heavier...
Before our night ends I just wanted to gv her another surprice, but thing doest go smoothly.... I want to giv her roses,present and purpose to her. . But she reject to folo me and folo another guy who wanted to chase her. During that time somethin appear on my mind was. ... everythinv already changed only I m the one that not yet changed.

Maybe I am not importaint and dint exist in your heart anymore. Someday.... if u read this blog , I hope u understand my heart to u is real.... although everything is too late ... Sorry...
if only I can go back to the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment