Sunday, August 28, 2011

28 August 2011

I will remember...
Every single word from your mouth are so poison and so mean.....Really hurt...
I come back with Full heart and want to build up our mistake in past for both of us ,
I put down my pride and everything , this 2 month i changed , i Builded my carrier and everything and i come back just to ensure u be happier then previous. People grow and people made mistake, U just dont understand!!!
After 2 years will hv a big semi-D house for us, And my job life is getting better and better , I just need u by myside thats all, U dont understand!!! AT ALL!!! TO U ALL IS ABOUT PAST!!! FCUK IT!!! U WONT UNDERSTAND AND WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DO FOR BOTH OF Us!


But u break everything into dust.
I am so wrong about u, I will remember....August 28 2011

Congratulation Ur revange succeed.

This PAIN!!! I remember for my life , I will not do such idiot thing again.


And thank U!!
My life wont down bcuz of this i just will grow stronger!









No comments:

Post a Comment