Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What done is done , I know i cant let go , I will make u hate me alot until cant bcome friends , So that the only way for me to let go . Is pain for me doing like this , Nobody know , Only i know , self know , U know? i dont think so...

Therefore keep meeting each other just will make me fall for u...If become friends? what will it be? Worst.... U should understand. Caring a person who doest love u and hate u just will make thing worst. I finally understand reason why ppl said long term relationship after break can't be friends. From what u see I look like hv a problem. If u dun wan a relationship just cut it , dun show emotion , and keep yr distance so will u keep my respect for u!

I want focus on my life .
Just let it be.... Even ENEMY. HATE me Dont be SOFT , OR i will fall again.
Everything u did even u don't have motive , I will feel like what u trying to do have motive to be together , when I comes u cut me in to half, I guess I was trying too hard and desperate to protect u, I gave love but I get abused , sometimes I do feel I am naive , I give but I dont like the feel being used , is true u feel I am selfish , Hw selfish I am compare to u ? Am I selffish enough to pay back revenge like you did? U said u understand love, really?? u said u went to ns I dint look for u , dint call u , how can I call since yr hp keep by teacher, during Sunday I can't even move a feet, how can I take off? Yes I do miss u a lot do u realize that? I wait for u 3month! When I was infected by chicken pox what u did? Revange? I m terribly sick lying on bed can't eat and sleep with skin full of pox , is that suffer then going ns? Have u ever realize ? REALIZE?
Every love story has an ending , I guess our end up like this. I dont hate you , I m regret seriously , I m regret bcuz thing should be better. U are not the person I knew long ago the 1st time I meet. Just like 2 person. At least is a great experience and growing up

No comments:

Post a Comment