Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 16

Someday if u read my blog ,
I want to let u know...
Inside myself i dont have hate,angry and jealousy.

I might do alot of thing that upset u in past.

I might look like happy,
I might look like ntg happen,
But inside nobody knows..

But i never gave up hope......

I will move forward
And be successful in life.

Hope u will found a better person.

I just want to give the best of me .

I dont wish much,
I dont hope much,
I dont want anything from you.

I just wan to see your smile.
I am not a perfect person,
But i do know that my love for u is real.

Although is over now.
I will be a better person in future
.....

In future even if i pretend i do not know u.
Please forgive me.....
This is the best way i can do for both of us.

I am sorry....
I am not a perfect guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment